You wish to meet one of the Fund managers of Rouvier and customer future.
Appointing Rouvier Associés
Rouvier Associés offers management mandates (securities accounts and PEA accounts) and discretionary mandates (life assurance).
The mandate is a bespoke solution for investment management. Rouvier Associés has built up this expertise over nearly 30 years. It is based on the company’s three golden rules:
- a direct relationship with an investment manager who will be involved in the investment selection process;
- a portfolio invested in a selection of funds (UCITS);
- active discretionary management: equity exposure is determined on a case-by-case basis and as a function of market valuations.
Who will look after me?
- The Private Management team, working closely with the investment managers, is responsible for day-to-day relationships with our clients (information, transfers, donations, etc.)
- Regular information on portfolio management is provided.
- The Private Management section of our website is accessible at all times.
How will I be kept informed?
- We address to all of our direct clients regular information, relating to both their account and also the management of our funds.
- Our principle in regard to these is of the utmost transparency.